Blog Goals

-->


Welcome to New Media in the Old South, gentle reader!

You may be wondering who the woman behind the blogging curtain is and why she thinks she’s qualified to talk about a) the South and b) new media. As a news junkie, I can’t help but answer these questions with the Five W’s (+H).

Who
My name is Jessica Barber Scott and I am a professional communicator in the South. I am a native Southerner who learned to fry chicken when she was seven.  

What
Answering this from the “what are you doing” perspective, I plan to explore how new media is used in communication, especially in public relations.

When
Posts should go up on Sundays every week.

Where
You can find them here, on the actual blog. Plus, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook to get additional tips, ideas, or just to chat.

Why
I always appreciate when others share good information and love to share knowledge and experience with friends and colleagues.

How
I’ll be using real examples from my own experiences.

The goal of this blog isn’t to be another place to catalog recycled information. Instead, I’d like this to be a living, breathing resource for other communicators.

Cheers!

Jessica

Comments

Popular Posts

Comments